Who are we
Whether you need interior or exterior painting services, a commercial or an industrial painting contractor, we do it all. Additionally, we’re equipped to assist with interior design recommendations, home staging, and styling.
Further, our team members are highly trained and knowledgeable to recommend the best products, solutions, and services for your needs. Most importantly, we provide the best customer service and assistance in the industry.
PAINTING SERVICES OF ALBUQUERQUE is fully insured and we carry full liability & workers compensation coverage. Additionally, Our goal is to make your house a home. The appearance of your home can improve the image of your neighborhood, raise your property value, and is important all-around for many reasons. We are proud to use quality paints to create the perfect look for your home.
Customer satisfaction is our number one goal, and we achieve that through earning trust from our customers, a strong work ethic, and honesty.
PAINTING SERVICES OF ALBUQUERQUE offers interior and exterior painting, stucco repair, water damage repair, siding, window repair, and fence/deck refinishing services. Read testimonials from just a few of our satisfied customers.
Painting Services Of Albuquerque was founded to challenge the painting industry as we know it. Our company is designed at every stage to put you first. By leveraging the industry’s best practices and using cutting edge technology, we believe we have created a truly client centered answer to your painting needs.
We help all types of homes, commercial businesses, apartment complexes, multifamily investors, and HOAs with our painting services throughout the entire state of Albuquerque Rio Ranchi NM ,
If you are in Albuquerque Rio Ranchi NM and need a Painter, Painting company, or Painting contractors you can trust with the BEST REVIEWS contact Prime Painting at (505) 348-5693 for a FREE Estimate today! Our House Painters Las Vegas residents and businesses have approved with over 380 5-Star Reviews!
We recognize that painting is not an everyday occurrence for you. Our unique mode of operation empathizes in combining our superior workmanship, expertise in materials, and management to provide our customers with services of the highest possible value.
To ensure you receive only the very best work, we hire only skilled, professional painters.
We are a full service, licensed, bonded, and insured painting contractor.
- Affordable Prices
- Fantastic Customer Service
- Exceptional Quality
- Ethical, Honest and Professional
- No obligation, FREE ESTIMATES!
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Any work where the Contractor did not supply the paint or other materials.
- Any work which was not performed by the Contractor.
- Varnished surfaces.
- Surfaces made of, or containing, galvanized metal.
- The cost of paint required to perform the repairs.
- Repairs to horizontal surfaces or any surface that, by virtue of its design permits moisture to collect. Surfaces include, but are not limited to, decks, railings, stairs, porches, roofs, and wood gutters.
- Normal color fading, loss of sheen, or minor chalking caused by exposure to sunlight, wind, or water.
- Exact paint match as environmental conditions will affect the color and finish of all paints over time.
- Any repairs which are necessitated as a result of a defect in the paint regardless of whether the paint was supplied by the Contractor or the customer.
- Bleeding caused by knots, rust or cedar. Cracks in drywall, plaster or wood.
- Peeling, blistering or chipping where they are caused by:
- Mill-glazing from smooth cedar.
- Ordinary wear and tear.
- Abnormal use or misuse.
- Peeling of layers of paint existing prior to the work performed by the Contractor.
- Structural defects.
- Settling or movement.
- Moisture content of the substrate.
Abrasion, mechanical damage, abrasive cleaning, abuse, or damage resulting from use of chemicals or cleaning agents or exposure to harmful solids, liquids or gases.
Damage or defects caused in whole or in part by reason of fire, explosion, flood, acts of God, extreme weather conditions, misuse, alterations, abuse, vandalism, negligence, or any other similar causes beyond the control of the Contractor.